Many people will say “thank you” to their customers today. Sadly, in some cases that gratitude will lack credibility. To have your customer appreciation message stick, you may need to translate the words into the following actions:
1) Strive to offer the best possible product,
2) Seek to deliver the product in a manner that makes it easy for your customers,
3) Genuinely care about the customer’s wants, needs, and desires,
4) Make gratitude a way of being, not an annual message
5) Welcome, fulfill, and offer a fond farewell each time you have the opportunity to connect with your customer (even when they are not buying).
Appreciation, gratitude and thankfulness are not what what we say…it’s who we are….
Today, like all days, I am thankful for you!